Terms: I mark coins "SOLD" in purple promptly when they sell, so coins are available (unless they were ordered in the last hour or so.)
E-mail me, Warren, to order or simply to ask me any questions. . After we have agreed by e-mail that you have gotten the item, you can pay me by logging into your account and sending payment to:
- In the US, cost for coins is the amount in brackets plus shipping in the US. Shipping in the US is $2 for orders up to $25, $3 for orders up to $50, $4 for orders up to $100, and an additional $1 for each hundred thereafter.
- If you are not in the US shipping is a minimum of an additional $3 for orders under $200 and payment must be with PayPal. (Thick coins change an "envelope" into a "small parcel" which costs significantly more in postage. I can mail about three denarius-sized coins as an "envelope" for the extra $3, but not large Byzantine bronze or sestertii.) I do not accept orders over $200 from abroad. (The Post Office will not insure them for their value). When you order, please let me know if you are not in the US.
- The coins are guaranteed genuine ancient coins. I stand by my coins forever and, of course, you may return them for a full refund if one should ever turn out to be a fake (which I don't expect!).
- I am owner of one of the first (1997) and most cited web sites on ancient coins: Ancient Roman and Greek coins, so you can be sure I know ancient coins. I have been seriously involved with ancient coins for over 40 years.
- The coins must please you. If you are not happy with the coins or catalogs when you get them, please return them for a refund. You may return the unaltered coins for any reason within the first two weeks, no questions asked, and for authenticity at any time.
Books and Catalogs
- Shipping only in the US (no shipping to Canada or Europe. If you live there, perhaps you have a friend in the US I coud ship to.)
- $3.50 for the first book or catalog and 75 cents additional for each additional book or catalog.
Payment: I accept personal checks, money orders, and you can pay with Zelle (preferred in the US) or PayPal to my e-mail address or Transferwise (preferred from abroad). After we have agreed by e-mail that you have gotten the coin, you can pay me by logging into your account and sending payment to:
Questions? e-mail me, Warren, at:
Return to the main page of coins for sale.