Terms: I mark coins "SOLD" in purple promptly when they sell, so coins are available (unless they were ordered in the last hour or so.)
E-mail me, Warren, to order or simply to ask me any questions. .
After I confirm I still have the coin, you can pay by logging into your account and sending payment with Zelle or PayPal to: .
Updated, Nov. 25, 2023. If you are not in the US, shipping is $20 (or $25 if the cost of the coins is $400 or more). Here is why I much prefer TransferWise for payments from abroad. (Nevertheless, I accept PayPal.)
How to pay. I prefer Zelle but accept PayPal, which used to be the most common way to pay. However, better options have been invented since PayPal became standard. They include Zelle for payments within the US and Wise.com for payments from elsewhere.
Here is why I prefer Zelle for payments in the US. (Nevertheless, I accept PayPal and checks.)Coins
- In the US, cost for coins is the amount in brackets plus shipping in the US. Shipping in the US is $2 for orders up to $25, $3 for orders up to $50, $4 for orders up to $100, and an additional $2 for each hundred thereafter.
- The coins are guaranteed genuine ancient coins. I stand by my coins forever and, of course, you may return them for a full refund if one should ever turn out to be a fake (which I don't expect!).
- I am author of one of the first (1997) and most cited web sites on ancient coins: Ancient Roman and Greek coins, so you can be sure I know ancient coins. I have been seriously involved with ancient coins for over 40 years.
- The coins must please you. If you are not happy with the coins or catalogs when you get them, please return them for a refund. You may return the unaltered coins for any reason within the first two weeks, no questions asked, and for authenticity at any time.
Books and Catalogs
- Shipping only in the US (no shipping to Canada or Europe. If you live there, perhaps you have a friend in the US I could ship to.)
- $4 for the first book or catalog and $1 additional for each additional book or catalog.
Questions? e-mail me, Warren, at:
Return to the main page of coins for sale.