Terms: I mark coins "SOLD" in purple promptly when they sell, so coins are available (unless they were ordered in the last hour or so.)
E-mail me, Warren, to order or simply to ask me any questions. .
Updated, Jan. 25, 2021, with BIG CHANGES to mailing outside the US. Do not order if you are not in the US.
After I confirm I still have the coin, you can pay me by logging into your account and sending payment to: .
How to pay. I accept PayPal, which used to be the most common way to pay. However, better options have been invented since PayPal became standard. They include Zelle for payments within the US and TransferWise for payments from elsewhere.
Here is why I prefer Zelle for payments in the US. (Nevertheless, I accept PayPal and checks.)
Do not order if you are not in the US (see below): Here is why I much prefer TransferWise for payments from abroad. (Nevertheless, I accept PayPal.)
- In the US, cost for coins is the amount in brackets plus shipping in the US. Shipping in the US is $2 for orders up to $25, $3 for orders up to $50, $4 for orders up to $100, and an additional $2 for each hundred thereafter.
- Outside the US. BIG CHANGE! (Jan. 2021) Do not order if you are not in the US. The US Post Office introduced new software which no longer allows me to mail coins at letter-rate if they have customs forms. The price for the same envelope with the same weight inexplicably jumped from $3 to $17.25, so the cost of packing and shipping is now $18, with no postal insurance. I am willing to "self-insure" for that price, but I would not be reimbursed by the PO if something doesn't arrive. I think that cost far too high and unjustified. It will kill a lot of deals. However, if $18 for shipping is worth it to you, go ahead and order. Payment must be with TransferWise (preferred) or PayPal. When you order, please let me know if you are not in the US.
- The coins are guaranteed genuine ancient coins. I stand by my coins forever and, of course, you may return them for a full refund if one should ever turn out to be a fake (which I don't expect!).
- I am author of one of the first (1997) and most cited web sites on ancient coins: Ancient Roman and Greek coins, so you can be sure I know ancient coins. I have been seriously involved with ancient coins for over 40 years.
- The coins must please you. If you are not happy with the coins or catalogs when you get them, please return them for a refund. You may return the unaltered coins for any reason within the first two weeks, no questions asked, and for authenticity at any time.
Books and Catalogs
- Shipping only in the US (no shipping to Canada or Europe. If you live there, perhaps you have a friend in the US I could ship to.)
- $3.50 for the first book or catalog and 75 cents additional for each additional book or catalog.
Questions? e-mail me, Warren, at:
Return to the main page of coins for sale.